Sofia Dev Studio empowers individuals to plan bravely their ideas and provides them with the technology tools to fulfill them. Seabeck Systems and Sofia Dev Studio are partnering to help business decision makers cultivate skills, build teams, develop software and business processes, and improve planning and measurement.
We are a small, yet constantly growing, diverse team from all over the world. We are curious, self-driven and willing to enrich our knowledge in both professional and personal lives. You will be working with team members who are dedicated to quality and value creation and are always ready to help and support each other.
Currently we are looking for a part-time .NET Developer to join our team starting right away. In this role you will be supporting the ongoing development, testing and implementation of internal and client projects. Our ideal candidate has strong leadership, communication and development skills, is process-orientated, and is capable of high productivity working remote.
5-7 years experience:
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Entity Framework 5/6 or Core
- Responsive Web Design / Bootstrap / Material Framework
- Experience creating database applications using SQL Server or Azure SQL (queries, tables, views, stored procedures)
- Experience with Angular/React/Vue is a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Experience with source control
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION – ability to articulate problems so everyone can understand the issue. Comfortable sharing knowledge and collaborating directly with multiple individuals to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems. Must speak, read, and write fluent English.
INDEPENDENT SELF-STARTER – You have a service-oriented mentality and a high sense of ownership for systems and solutions. You have experience working independently and with team members to develop and test technical solutions. Experience working on several concurrent projects. Excellent organization and time management skills required.
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS – Strong problem investigation and resolution skills are a must.
- Analyze technical requirements and design new components, web pages and controls to meet functional, performance, and availability requirements
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Develop database SQL scripts, stored procedures that meet corporate database standards to implement requirements
- Facilitate discussions among other .NET and database developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
- Apply industry best practices in Application security to ensure security, consistency, and sustainability for business system applications
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, Build/Release Pipelines
- Experienced in OWASP secure programming techniques
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience working in an agile environment
Our small team thrives on autonomy and creativity.
Sound fun? Contact us today and tell us about your background. Please apply by sending us your CV at [email protected] . Thank you for your consideration!
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours (10-40h per month)
- Work from anywhere
- Working on challenging projects
- Be part of a motivated team with knowledge-sharing culture
- Find opportunities to improve and acquire skills
- Virtual Team Happy Hour